Admission Criteria – Min 50% in class 12 (PCB)
Duration – 4 years and
6 months (internship)
Level – Graduate
Physiotherapy is a part of rehabilitative medicine. It focuses on the use of physical therapy, physical movements and exercise to improve and cure injuries, deformities and diseases along with rehabilitation.
To provide comprehensive, individually focused training that prepares the students for providing a quality physiotherapy care to the patients.
- Recognize the role of Physiotherapy.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour.
- Ability to acquire knowledge on Basic Medical sciences, Human Movement Sciences, Various Medical Conditions and Surgical Treatments to identify Psychological, Social, Economical, Cultural aspects of diseases and its impact on community.
- Ability to perform a safe, systematic and appropriate physiotherapy assessment for various conditions.
- Ability to understand and conduct research activities
A Physiotherapist is now an important member of the team of corona warriors also as they help in restoring the lung
functions. Apart from classroom teaching, the student gets clinical exposure in well equipped Physiotherapy OPD in COER Hospital also.
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Consultant Doctor
- Sports Physiotherapist
Eligibility Criteria : Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects. A Minimum aggregate score of 50% or equivalent at 10+2 level is mandatory for admission.
Course Duration : Four years and 6 months (internship)
Age limit : Minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2021