COER College of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences library is an integrated knowledge resource for central and departmental libraries, there is an Open Access Catalogue for students,faculty and staff members .The library is located in a separate 2nd floor with mezzanine flooring situated very close to the stairs. The collection includes more than 1249 books, 20 journals and magazines related Paramedicals Sciences and Nursing ,various E-Journals through DELNET-. The collection of books include documents covering a wide range of subjects from Paramedicals Sciences and Nursing and Modern medical sciences etc for several reputed publishers .
- The library is automated all the books are being issued through bar coding system
- Question papers of University and sessional, and research papers are also available in reference section.
- The reading area can accommodate around 60 users at any point of time.
- The library also provides access to internet for access e- resources.
- A visitor’s book is maintained for students and staff.New arrivals of books and journals are displayed on separate stands and racks.
- Library has adequate number of newspapers like The Hindu, Time of India, Hindustan Times, Amar Ujala, Danik Jagran , etc available for students and faculties.
- Security of resources is ensured through a system of checking at the exit point for all resources borrowed by the users. Visitors are also required to sign noting the time of entry and exit. CCTV Cameras are installed in the library for strict surveillance.
- Provision for Printing/Scanning/Downloading of the study materials as per requirements.
FOR THE STUDENTS
Ayurveda ,Nursing and Paramedical Sciences
BBA,BCA,BBA ,B Sc (Ag), B.tech.,MBA,MCA,M.Sc (Ag)
Available in all departments
Available in all hostels
Available in Sant Nivas
|No.of National Journals/Magazines||20|
|No. of E-Journals||1380|
|No. of Multimedia PC’s||05|
|No. of Newspapers procuring regularly||05|
|Monday – Friday|
|Normal Library hours||8:30 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Book Issue||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Book Return Timing||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Book Issue||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Book Return Timing||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
Category of Member
No. of books borrowed /issued
FINE POLICY ON OVERDUE BOOKS
Books are issued for the period of 15 days. After expiry of issuing period, you are supposed to return the books to the library. Failing which you will be charged with a fine at the rate of Rs.1/- per book per day for first 10 days after that you will be charged with a fine @ Rs 5/- per book per day after wards up to 100 days.
Book Bank Facility .
- Book bank facility is an additional facility, interested students may get issued 03 books for a semester by paying just Rs 60/- per book .Books for book bank may be select as per list of library. Book bank facility will be on the basis of first come first get.
Additional Facility For Meritorious
- 2 Additional Books issued for top 10 ten toppers of each branch.
- 4 Additional books issued to University Merit.
- 8 Additional books issued to University Topper.
ISSUING OF IDENTITY CUM LIBRARY CARD
UETR Library bears the responsibility of issuing the library cum identity card to all students.
XEROXING AND PRINTING FACILITY
- Scanning/Xeroxing certain/pages from Reference materials.
- Xeroxing facility in Library @ Rs. 1/- per copy and printing facility @Rs 2/- per copy
- Question Bank Facility -Question papers in the form of digital is available at www.uetr.ac.in/library
BOOK SEARCH FACILITY (DETAILS ARE PASTED FOR OPAC)
search a book online in many ways by selecting different fields in Software :
- By it’s Title
- By it’s Subject
- By it’s Author/Authors
- By it’s Publisher
- By it’s Accession Number
SUGGESTION OF NEW BOOKS
Students can recommend new books or extra copies of existing title for procurement of books in library, but all such books will be procured after through consultation with the concern faculty/HsOD.
OVERNIGHT BOOK ISSUE FACILITY
- Book may be Issued from reference section for overnight only. During 4.00-5.00 pm and return it next day.
ENTRY OF USERS THROUGH BAR CODE
- Users attendance (entry /exit) by scanning their I. card.
Searching the OPAC Click here Library>Search>Result
- Reading Section
- General Book Section
- Reference Section
- Periodical Section
- E-Library /Digital Library Section
- Circulation Section
- Students are required to scan/show their ID card while entering in library. In case the member does not possess his/her identity card, he/she will not be allowed to enter the library.
- Identity cards cum library cards are non-transferable. Use of other’s library card is a punishable offence.
- Personal belongings like bags may be deposited at property counter but do not leave any precious items at property counter.
- Normal Library hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Circulation timings are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm only.
- Reference books will be issued only for overnight on library card as a special cases with prior permission of Librarian/Asst. Librarian between 4:30 to 5:00 pm. Deposition of the reference book should be made positively on the next day up to 10:00 am. The user who doesn’t deposit the reference book in time will be treated as defaulter and overnight issue of reference book will not be made to him in future.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves about the condition of the books before borrowing: they shall be held responsible for any damage or mutilations noticed at the time of return.
- Leaving circulation counter without ensuring the books(s) have been returned is a punishable act and fine will be charged, even if book is traced later on.
- No book will renewed/re-issued on same day.
- If a book is already issued to a student, another copy of the same book cannot be issued.
- The latest edition of book will only be accepted in replacement of a lost/damaged book along with fine. The maximum fine imposed will be three times the cost of latest edition of the book.
- Tearing of books, magazines, periodicals, Misplacing, Marking is punishable offence. Any user caught for such offence would be fined Rs. 1000/- and may even lead to withdrawal of library facility to him.
- If any student is caught stealing from the library, a fine of Rs. 2000/- will be imposed. Addition suitable disciplinary action also will be taken.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against Library users found misbehaving with the library staff.
- The loss of an Identity card /Library membership card should be immediately informed to the librarian in writing.
- Library users must ensure that their activities do not disturb the fellow users.
- Talking, chatting & using mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the library area. Please ensure that mobile is in silent mode.
- Please ensure that your seating posture in the library is proper. Do not spread your legs to another chair/table.
- All students must be in college uniform, while using the library facilities.
- Gossip, food and beverage & using mobile phone strictly prohibited.