CCNPS Residential Complex has the uniqueness of many state-of-the-art buildings, sprawling lawns, well maintained playgrounds in pollution free environment. It has been planned, designed and constructed to address broader issues that relate to resource and energy conservation. Thoughtful landscaping creates a vibrant campus and motivates students to remain lively and active.
Separate hostels are established for boys and girls that provide feelings of ‘a home away from home’, and the establishments, at full strength, can accommodate around 2100+ students. The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled.
- Best and safe drinking water through Aquaguard water purifiers in each hostel
- Uninterrupted power through back-up generators to provide a 24 hour electricity supply, solar geysers etc
- Every Friday, students can bring in sets of garments to be washed at the laundry.
- Fire safety measures in all campus buildings
- A 24*7 operational and fully staffed infirmary
- A fleet of ambulances are set up and maintained to take the students to the nearest hospital
We at CCNPS ensure that students can put maximum effort into curricular and extracurricular engagements:
- Reading rooms and mini libraries with magazines, newspaper and books
- Indoor sports facilities for Table-Tennis, Chess and Carom
- On-field infrastructure and courts for Squash, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball and Basketball
- Single Occupancy
- Double Occupancy
- AC Room
- Non-AC Room
SAFETY AND SECURITY
We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of student life by providing an open, safe, and secure environment on Campus.the Director of the Hospital, the Dean of Student Welfare, the Dean of Academics, The Dean – Student Welfare is in charge of general student discipline and hostel administration.